Beep for caps and swoosh sound

Marilyn and Don Bilderback

I CAN'T BELIEVE nobody OUT THERE MENTIONED THIS WIDGET WHEN WE WERE ALL
TALKING ABOUT THE WAYS TO BE ALERTED TO CAPITAL LETTERS. Not a word was
mentioned about installing the add on to solve the problem either. I am
guessing it MIGHT HAVE BEEN A PART OF THE Windows app Essentials addon I
recently put on my computer. All of a sudden the click sound came back and
I :
kept wondering why. Today I was just fooling around and opened the recycle
bin. One of the items in there was this
Auto Duck v 3 RC 4.1 Hot Fix
I never heard of this before but it must have been what I needed to use the
beep for capitals when I type.

I am not fond of the new swoosh sound so I did what was said to remove it
from sounding. It did work, but also silenced my clicking that I just
rediscovered! Back to square one and trying not to listen to the swooshing.
All in all, I am super glad to have some sound to tell me about typing
capital letters. I was lost without it. The word caps was just to intrusive
and I couldn't hear what I was typing.

MarilynIs there a list somewhere of widgets we can download?