Re: Book Launch for "The Windows Screen Reader Primer: All the Basics and More"

Ron Canazzi

To whom it may concern:

I believe the below quote from David's e-mail tells us the price.

Don’t miss this chance to be the first to get a hold of this free resource and join us on Thursday, February 17 at 12:00 P.M.

On 2/12/2022 10:24 AM, David Kingsbury wrote:

Hi all,

If you have time, please register for and attend the launch event for my new book this coming Thursday. See below:

A Window of Opportunity, the virtual book launch for our newest book, is just a week away! The Windows Screen Reader Primer: All the Basics and More is a new book written by David Kingsbury, Assistive Technology Instructor at the Carroll Center, to help JAWS, NVDA, and Windows Narrator users work more effectively with the most important PC applications—like Microsoft Office, email clients, and web browsers. Don’t miss this chance to be the first to get ahold of this free resource and join us on Thursday, February 17 at 12:00 P.M. for a reading of short excerpts, get priority access to download the book and ask the author questions. Register for a Window of Opportunity.

 Regards,

David

--
Signature: