Re: Accessibility in SumatraPDF

Mallard

Hello there,

Adobe is free, I think, but it's much too bulky.
Sumatra is very lightweight, and it reads a lot of other formats as well as pdf - epub, mobi, chm amongst others, but we can't benefit from that, because it isn't accessible.

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 17/03/2016 11:00, Supanut Leepaisomboon ha scritto:
I'd like it to be accessible as well. Adobe's

Adobe's Acrobat Reader DC has stopped being free, and is getting sort of out-of-date, so a better PDF reader is welcomed.
In the meantime, are there any accessible, up-dt-date PDF readers?