Re: Using NVDA with Microsoft project 2016

Kenny Cheung

I'm going to try Jaws tomorrow and see how it goes. I'm looking for an add-on that will make using project 2016 easier because when I opened a knew project and tried putting in a start date I went to the projects ribbon and I went to the calendar section. their was a drop down box, and when I put in 2 /18/16 and shift tab to okay the date I put in didn't show up in the start date.

On 2/15/2022 17:59, Arlene wrote:

Hi, what type of addon are you looking for? You might want to look on the addons site in the meantime until someone answers your question.  Have you tried your project 16 using Nairator? Do you have Jaws for a back up screen reader if there is no addon when using project 16.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Kenny Cheung
Sent: February 15, 2022 10:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA with Microsoft project 2016

Hi,

I’m taking a project management class and we’re using project 2016, and I was wondering if their are add-ons or some commands guide I could look at. I was doing a practice project and it wanted me to add an event as a exception for a no work day, and I had trouble doing that and trying to navigate the calendar to add a start date.

Sent from Kenny’s iPhone