Re: Using NVDA with Microsoft project 2016

Arlene

I don’t blame you. It just may go that way. You may end up using jaws.  Have you tried using Microsoft Project with your Mac Pro yet? I see your sitnature saying sent from my mac pro. Smiles. 

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: February 15, 2022 3:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA with Microsoft project 2016

Thanks. I’m starting not to like Microsoft Project.

Sent from Kenny’s MacBook Pro

On Feb 15, 2022, at 18:31, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

Oh no, try jaws tomorrow and see what happens. I had a situation where Jaws would not work for a course I took in 2019. But NVDA worked even before I switched to win ten while doing this course.  I thought it was because Jaws was too old and I had an updated version of NVDA. I had windows 7, jaws 14 and NVDA 19 or whatever it was back then.  Then that system bit the dust. I got windows ten witch I have now. I did update to Jaws 19 along with NVDA 19 as well. Still Jaws didn’t work for it. NVDA worked. I did complete the course using NVDA. You may end up using Jaws. Who knows so it goes. Good luck with Microsoft project 16. 

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: February 15, 2022 3:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA with Microsoft project 2016

I'm going to try Jaws tomorrow and see how it goes. I'm looking for an add-on that will make using project 2016 easier because when I opened a knew project and tried putting in a start date I went to the projects ribbon and I went to the calendar section. their was a drop down box, and when I put in 2 /18/16 and shift tab to okay the date I put in didn't show up in the start date.

On 2/15/2022 17:59, Arlene wrote:

Hi, what type of addon are you looking for? You might want to look on the addons site in the meantime until someone answers your question.  Have you tried your project 16 using Nairator? Do you have Jaws for a back up screen reader if there is no addon when using project 16. 

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: February 15, 2022 10:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA with Microsoft project 2016

Hi,

I’m taking a project management class and we’re using project 2016, and I was wondering if their are add-ons or some commands guide I could look at. I was doing a practice project and it wanted me to add an event as a exception for a no work day, and I had trouble doing that and trying to navigate the calendar to add a start date.

Sent from Kenny’s iPhone

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.