Re: Using NVDA with Microsoft project 2016

Arlene

I don’t blame you. It just may go that way. You may end up using jaws.  Have you tried using Microsoft Project with your Mac Pro yet? I see your sitnature saying sent from my mac pro. Smiles.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Kenny Cheung
Sent: February 15, 2022 3:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA with Microsoft project 2016

Thanks. I’m starting not to like Microsoft Project.

Sent from Kenny’s MacBook Pro

On Feb 15, 2022, at 18:31, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

Oh no, try jaws tomorrow and see what happens. I had a situation where Jaws would not work for a course I took in 2019. But NVDA worked even before I switched to win ten while doing this course.  I thought it was because Jaws was too old and I had an updated version of NVDA. I had windows 7, jaws 14 and NVDA 19 or whatever it was back then.  Then that system bit the dust. I got windows ten witch I have now. I did update to Jaws 19 along with NVDA 19 as well. Still Jaws didn’t work for it. NVDA worked. I did complete the course using NVDA. You may end up using Jaws. Who knows so it goes. Good luck with Microsoft project 16.

Sent from Mail for Windows