Re: Using AnyDesk with NVDA

farhan israk

Use any desk with nbda object navigation.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2022, 9:22 am Charlie Dyasi, <charliesa.dyasi@...> wrote:
Hello Janet, I used any desk, because I had a little bit of sight, they had to compensate, where I could not use in VDA.
Mostly, if it’s a link that you’re going to sign into, while using any desk in order to pick up calls while you are at home, or maybe at work, you will mainly use shift tab.
As far as my knowledge goes that way you are limited to shift and tab. Tab move forward in the page, and shift Tab move backwards.

Mr charlie Dyasi
Zibonele Community Radio
c:+27726978309

On 16 Feb 2022, at 02:43, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Janet,

Message  #81902 on the archive is from
Thomas E Williamson, Senior
, who says he uses AnyDesk.  You may want to reach out to him privately.  If he and you are willing to have a "How to use AnyDesk with NVDA," discussion on the Chat Subgroup, that would be great, as the discussion is almost certainly going to skew very heavily toward the commands of AnyDesk itself rather than NVDA proper.

     ~ Commenter, Evangelos, in comments for
        New York Times, February 8, 2022