From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: February 15, 2022 5:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using AnyDesk with NVDA

Janet,

Message   on the archive is from

Thomas E Williamson, Senior

, who says he uses AnyDesk.  You may want to reach out to him privately.  If he and you are willing to have a "How to use AnyDesk with NVDA," discussion on the Chat Subgroup, that would be great, as the discussion is almost certainly going to skew very heavily toward the commands of AnyDesk itself rather than NVDA proper.

     ~ Commenter, Evangelos, in comments for
        New York Times, February 8, 2022