locked Re: having trouble filling out the form to download the new book

Jackie

No. Right past the donate button is a download link.

On 2/17/22, Jackie via groups.io <abletec@...> wrote:
I use nvda & had no trouble. I got a thank-you page. The download link
was right after the donate button. My advice would be to ensure all
fields were completed properly.

Hi, Mary,

That's weird that the site works with Jaws but not with NVDA. I don't
know why the screen reader should matter either. It shouldn't make a
difference.

Rosemarie

On 2/17/2022 2:37 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
I saw the lauch webinar, and at some point, David mentioned that there
was a problem with the site and downloading with NVDA but not JAWS. He
said they were working on it. Now why the heck would the screen reader
matter? one wonders.

Mary

Hi, everyone,

I tried filling the form in both edge and firefox. I did fine until I
got to the submit button. I hit enter and the space bar but to no
avail! Why is this happening?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie