locked Re: having trouble filling out the form to download the new book

Jackie

I use Ff. It works just fine here.

I'll try it with the brave browser. It's not working with either firefox
or edge.

On 2/17/2022 2:54 PM, brice Mijares wrote:
I had no problems using the Brave browser and NVDA.

Hi, Richard,

I tried filling out the form twice. I did fine until I got to the
submit button. I tried in both firefox and edge but to no avail.

Rosemarie

On 2/17/2022 2:38 PM, Richard Wells wrote:
I also filled out the form and the first time I submitted it, it
told me
that it failed and to try again later. I tried again and it sent the
submission the second time. I have not been instructed as to where to
get the book though.

Hi, everyone,

I tried filling the form in both edge and firefox. I did fine until I
got to the submit button. I hit enter and the space bar but to no
avail! Why is this happening?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie