locked Re: having trouble filling out the form to download the new book

Jackie

For those having trouble downloading the book, where do you live, as
in, which country?

after the donate button there is a link to get the book.

In fact there is a lot you can technically get.

If you know where your uploads go and use wordpress and thats open, then
you can get it.

There are a lot of years for things to.

I won't give anything away but if you are a wordpress user, you will
know where to go.

On 18/02/2022 11:38 am, Richard Wells wrote:
I also filled out the form and the first time I submitted it, it told me
that it failed and to try again later. I tried again and it sent the
submission the second time. I have not been instructed as to where to
get the book though.

Hi, everyone,

I tried filling the form in both edge and firefox. I did fine until I
got to the submit button. I hit enter and the space bar but to no
avail! Why is this happening?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie