Re: Silence Using the Remote Add-on

Jackie

Does your person use speech?

On 2/19/22, Rich DeSteno <axcruncher@...> wrote:
I tried the NVDA remote add-on today for the first time.  I and the
person I was attempting to assist were using the current version of NVDA
and the current remote add-on.  I was successful in making the
connection, we got the beep and the F11 key toggled between remote and
local.  The problem was that I got complete silence when I was in
"remote" mode.  My speech synthesizer went completely mute.  I use the
OneCore voice Mark.  Obviously, this made the session a complete bust.
Does anyone know why this would happen and what the solution is?

--
Rich De Steno