Re: problem with echo wile typing in a specific program

Daniel Sommerfeld

Hi Rui.

It is the flight simulator Eurofly. I am having this program for about 3 weeks now and until yesterday everything worked just fine. I really don't know, what should be different now. There was no update or anything like that.

Regards

Daniel

Am 20.02.2022 um 16:40 schrieb Rui Fontes:

Wich program?

It can be a program problem and not a NVDA problem...

Rui Fontes

Às 15:02 de 20/02/2022, Daniel Sommerfeld escreveu:

Hi,

i checked everything. i even made a reset of NVDA and checked the folders, if there are any profiles. But nothing. And the problem is still there. But as i said, only in that program. I really don't know why.

Regards

Daniel

Am 20.02.2022 um 13:43 schrieb Brian Vogel:
It sounds to me like you've accidentally created a configuration profile for that application.  Hit NVDA + N, H, U to bring up the User Guide and take a look at the section on configuration profiles.

     ~ Commenter, Evangelos, in comments for
        New York Times, February 8, 2022