Re: My New Book Now Available for Download

David Kingsbury

Hi Janet,

Thanks for your offer to transcribe the launch event. However, I think it would probably be more trouble than it’s worth. The main thing I do is to explain the book’s content and best ways for a screen reader to navigate through the book using headings. All that information is contained in the book’s introduction. As long as people read that, they will get the most important information from the launch. But once again, thanks for the offer. It is very kind.

Sincerely,

David