Re: Silence Using the Remote Add-on

mattias

yes it work on a local lan..

Den 2022-02-20 kl. 15:53, skrev Chris Mullins:

                Hi

I have just successfully connected via the Remote add-on to my old laptop upstairs.  I have the most up-to-date copies of the addon, NVDA  and W10 on this machine but my old laptop has Windows XP on it so NVDA and the add-on are old versions.

For a successful connection using a relay server, Connection dialog controls should be set as follows:

1st control should be set to “Client” on both computers.

2nd control must be set to either “Controlling” or Controlled”.  If both computers have the same setting, you will get silence.

Host: should be identical on both computers I.E. nvdaremote.com

Key: should be identical on both computers.

F11 toggle only works on the Controlling computer.

Cheers

                Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows