locked Re: Admin's Note: Community Letter #adminnotice

Arlene

Me  here: I too am praying for this.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: February 24, 2022 1:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Admin's Note: Community Letter #adminnotice

Hi, Matthew,

I too am praying for peace in the Ucrane. My heart goes out to those poor people in that nation.

Rosemarie

On 2/24/2022 1:18 PM, matthew dyer wrote:

Hi,

Amen!  Prair is something that we need at this point.  Ucrane is a Christion nation.  I pray that god will bring  piece to all invaulved. 

Matthew

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2022 1:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Admin's Note: Community Letter #adminnotice

All I have to say about all this. Putan and all of our world leaders need to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ the only begotten son of my papa God. Ban me off this list if you wish.

On 2/24/2022 1:33 PM, Angela Delicata wrote:

Leaving the logic of the sides, we should understand the origin of this war, analyzing it, understanding it, starting, for example, with some questions.
Where was the West when children lived in basements in the Donbass villages?  Where was it in the summer of 2014, when the Donetsk and Lugansk regions were subjected to air raids or on May 2, when the Nazis of Pravy Sektor carried out the slaughter in the Odessa House of Syndicates, breaking bones and burning alive those who demonstrated for a federal system in Donbass?  Where was it  when the leader of a party with the Nazi wolf tooth emblem became president of the Ukrainian parliament?

I am against war and imperialism, from both sides. I wish peace and cooperation amongst all populations. 

Angela from Italy

Il 24/02/2022 16:26, Nimer Jaber ha scritto:

Hello everyone,

First, if you are in or around the Ukraine, you are in my thoughts, and our community stands with you in whatever way we can. I am truly sorry for all that is being perpetrated against your nation. Please do what you can to stay safe, and reach out to nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io if there is anything you need, or if you just need to talk. This goes for anybody, but doubly for those dealing with present hardship.

I wrote this post earlier today, and believe that it is worth sharing here, as I do believe it impacts all of us. This is not intended to be a divisive post, and if you disagree with its content, please reach out to me off list.

I know that times right now may be a struggle for many of you, as it is for me. I know the World is in an uncertain place. Some are dealing with grief and loss, others with war, and still others with loneliness, anxiety, etc. Many have stressful jobs, some don't have enough to meet their needs, and others are just uncertain whether continuing to be here is even worth it.

In many ways, we are more connected than ever before. But that also can create more isolation as well. We are also being bombarded with so much stimuli... So many ads, so many brands, so many news stories about places thousands of miles away, so much negativity, so much division... It's ironic that we've used that ability to be connected to share all the negativity and terrible happenings of the World. Many of us internalize all of that, and don't know where to turn, how to be most effective in helping, seeing as there is just so much need.

Please reach out for those who can be there for you, embrace the humanity that is in each of us, and let's all do what we can to make this time a bit easier for one another. Focus on those around you, those you Love, your family, your neighbors. Some of us have gotten away from the idea of a village, gotten away from being acquainted with our neighbors. Some are frightened that their neighbor might be the next murderer... After all, if we turn on the TV, all we see is the terrible violence happening all around us, and not so close to us.

If there is anything I can do for you, please reach out, and I will see what I can do. Thank you to each of you, for allowing me to get to know you, to be or have been part of your life, for being a member of a group that I moderate or own. If times are difficult now, they will look brighter, especially if we can get past all of that which divides us, and unify around our humanity and Love of one another.

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber

Check out and subscribe to BlindTechAdventures in podcast audio form on YouTube for the latest happenings in tech.

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.