Re: download location

Gene

If I recall correctly, one of your computers runs many versions of the calculator when you boot and now has a problem with the time announcement command in NVDA.  If this is the same computer, the disappearing file may be another manifestation of a problem that needs to be checked.  Is it the same machine?

I think you presented the calculator problem on a different list but they all may be related.

Gene

On 2/25/2022 10:13 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:
I just downloaded the newest (I think) NVDA, 21.3.3.  I don't know where it is.  It's not in my downloads folder; can't find it in my "program files\nvda" folder.

Howard