Writing In The Margins Of eBooks

H l

Hey everyone,

I’m using kindle on the windows computer (trying to use overdrive as well bet having no success whatsoever). Anyway I want to do the equivalent of writing notes in the margins of a book areferring to whatever I’m currently reading. I thought if I just add a note it would be good, but although I mnaged to add a note, when I come to add another note, it wants me to add it in the original one. Does anyone know how to make notes but a new one each time? So I can go through the notes and see each one referring to it’s location? I would have thought it wouldn’t be too hard to do, but apparently it seems to be.

Thanks,

Harmony.