Re: New Vocalizer voices for NVDA

Dan Thompson

I was wondering what the vocalizer voices cost? I have the newest NVDA and would like to try them. Thanks in advance.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2022 2:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Vocalizer voices for NVDA

Once you purchase the addon the voices are downloaded at no extra cost.

On 2/27/2022 1:53 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Thank you for telling me that. I will pay for the new voices when i can.

On 2/27/2022 2:34 PM, Don H wrote:
I have the code factory addon for NVDA and the Evan voice is already
available to download for vocalizer.

On 2/27/2022 11:52 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I was wondering when we will get newest Vocalizer Expressive
driver for NVDA? I would like to see Evin voice which just came out for JAWS.
The latest Vocalizer driver is 3.0 I think. Please let me know when
that will be.