Re: time built-in command

Quentin Christensen

I haven't heard of anything like this before.  Have you restarted the PC lately?  Particularly if you have updated NVDA recently.  Which version of Windows are you using?

As others have suggested, restarting NVDA without add-ons is also worth trying.

On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 3:51 AM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
This problem, along with the calculator problem, may indicate, taken
together, a problem with Windows or something else on the system.  It
might be time to have the machine looked at.  Or if the machine is too
old, to get a new or another one.

Gene

--
Quentin Christensen