From: Dimitrios Tsakiridis
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2022 4:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] a problem about wrighting

Hello every one, and good morning from Greece:

I have a problem, when I visit Youtube web page, and Google web page.

I have Windows 10 home edition, and I use Microsoft Edge browser.

I have the latest version of NVDA, and I use Acapela voice Dimitris Greek voice.

I have also Vocalizer, Melina greek voice.

When I try to search something, I wright my words, but if I delete a character, and if I press up and down arrows, I can not reed something, and NVDA does not announce anything.

I believe that it cause about automatic complete form.

How I can to solve this problem?

Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis.

Στάλθηκε από την Αλληλογραφία για τα Windows