Re: Tips for accessing Microsoft PowerPoint

Tony Ballou

Hi Micheal,

Just sent you some materials off list for using PowerPoint with NVDA.  Hope it helps things out.

tonyOn 3/2/2022 12:41 PM, Michael Chopra wrote:

Hey everyone. I'm studying at University this year (law if anyone's interested). Anyway, unfortunately I'm having to repeat the year because of various reasons and as a consequence, I happen to know that most if not all of my lecturers for the law papers love PowerPoint. I, on the other hand, don't. I positively despise it, in fact and always want to throw this laptop at the wall when I find this type of file.
As you can probably see, I have an awful relationship with the software, so could someone point me to some resources for using it? My preference would be using it with NVDA, but they can be more general as well.
Thanks for any help you can give.
From Michael.