Re: Tips for accessing Microsoft PowerPoint

Chris Tromborg

Michael,

                I survived hundreds of Power Point presentations and suffered through the related bodies of text by converting the files into more manageable formats, including MS Word, RTF and PDF.  With respect to the visual component, some older technologies are still useful, including raised-line drawing kits.  Of course, now you can obtain some access to the visual information with Seeing AI and other object recognition software. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Chris Tromborg, Ph.D.

Mountain Lion Foundation

Feline Conservation Foundation

Behavioral Enrichment for Captive Animals

Animal Communication, Behavior, & Cognition

Feline Conservation & Biology

1-530-902-2763 Cell

cattromborg@...

www.christromborg.com