Re: MS Access Series Re-upload(no more loud music, better quality, transcripts)

Christopher Bartlett

I'll be excited for that content as well, as presentation software has been a subject of outright terror for me for longer than I care to admit.  *smile*  I may have missed it, but what's your channel, so I can subscribe?

Christopher Bartlett

On Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 7:41 PM TheeQuinn Public <theequinnpublic@...> wrote:
I love all the feedback everyone. It makes me feel like it was worth it. For the negative comments, I am honoured because they must have found my post interesting enough to even click on it and comment. I will continue to do what I do for the community because it is what I love. While editing these 5 videos you guys were all that was on my mind. So thanks for the feedback as always, and after a few regular uploads, I will be rerecording the PowerPoint Series next. Love you all! and Blessings!

--
Christopher Bartlett