My apologies to TheeQuinn.  My grumpy comments had nothing to do with the text of her message nor the quality of her tutorials.  I've heard them and I agree that they are very good.  It's just a thing I have about having to close the message and read, again, the. description to find out who sent the message.

Sorry, TheeQuinn.
Howard

On 3/7/2022 9:39 AM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

As another poster said, “Be encouraged in all you do TheeQuinn and thanks for adding goodness, light and helpfulness to our world.”  Amen!

*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *TheeQuinn Public
*Sent:* Saturday, March 05, 2022 2:10 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* [nvda] MS Access Series Re-upload(no more loud music, better quality, transcripts)

Hey Everyone!!
I know that I have not been posting my regular videos for a while but this was why. It took me a while, but I have re-edited and re-uploaded all 5 videos of the How to use Microsoft Access with NVDA series. I have upgraded the quality, i took out the loud music, and transcripts are now available for them(I am not finished with all of them though, but they will be finished by the end of the coming week, I promise). I worked really hard on these and I really appreciate your feedback. this goes to show that I do value your feedback. Below is a link to a short video that explains how you can access the videos an their transcripts quickly. Also, below is a link to my website.

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn7ACZL5sWE <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn7ACZL5sWE>

website link:
https://theequinn.vercel.app/ <https://theequinn.vercel.app/>