Don't take into account the fact that the pade is in Italian; the point is that it keeps refreshing, and you can see that very easily.

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 17/03/2016 13:18, Gene ha scritto:
Can you give a link to a page where this happens?
*From:* Mallard <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>
*Sent:* Thursday, March 17, 2016 6:27 AM
*To:* nvda@groups.io <mailto:nvda@groups.io>
*Subject:* [nvda] NVDA and Carousel

Hello all,

Is there a way of blocking/removing Carousel from web pages with NVDA?

My son helped me get rid of it on an online supermarket, but he tells me
he did it via Adblock, and wouldn't know how to make me do it in an
accessible way.

This constant refresh of web pages is really annoying. I know I
mentioned this before, but I didn't know that the problem is caused by
Carousel...

If anyone has any suggestions, they'll be very welcome.
Thanks a lot.
Ciao,
Ollie
ps: Would this be material for a possible add-on?