Re: MS Access Series Re-upload(no more loud music, better quality, transcripts)

Kevin Cussick

thanks so much for all You do thanks again.

On 07/03/2022 01:41, TheeQuinn Public wrote:
I love all the feedback everyone. It makes me feel like it was worth it. For the negative comments, I am honoured because they must have found my post interesting enough to even click on it and comment. I will continue to do what I do for the community because it is what I love. While editing these 5 videos you guys were all that was on my mind. So thanks for the feedback as always, and after a few regular uploads, I will be rerecording the PowerPoint Series next. Love you all! and Blessings!