Re: Exclamation mark

Peter Beasley

It’s being spoken when reading a line of text or a document or e-mail.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: 09 March 2022 16:19
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Exclamation mark

On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 11:10 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:

I have tried all of the options listed but still can’t stop exclamation from being spoken

-
And you have yet to give a clear explanation of exactly under what conditions it's being spoken where you don't want it.  That really makes it impossible for anyone to give good advice.

     ~ Commenter, Evangelos, in comments for
        New York Times, February 8, 2022