Re: Clipspeak add-on for NVDA

Sarah

Thank you again Gene.

As for the other messages I have no idea what github is as I use the NVDA adds on community website for any add ons my daughter requires.
From what I can gather it seems many people likes to use clipspeak as it is quite simple and easy to use.
Which is why my daughter likes it and her work is mainly done on laptop.

Hopefully someone can take it over and maintain it for many other people that seems to have requested for a more compatible one, many thanks to whoever did this compatible one which I'm sure my daughter is looking forward to hearing it and being able to use it again as it stopped working in 2020.

Sarah