Re: creating a profile

Gene

I accidentally sent this message to the wrong place.  Sorry for the error.

From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2016 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] creating a profile

I should add that Trump has disclosed even worse behavior than might have reasonably been imputed to him otherwise.  Not the attitudes, they could have been reasonably inferred, but the behavior.  While such behavior might have been able to be argued for, bad attitudes toward women may not result in as bad behavior as this.

De: Gary Metzler
Data: 8 de outubro de 2016 11:10
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] creating a profile

Hi All,

Since I am new to nvda I would like to know if it is possible to create a
profile for windows live mail to read the entire message upon opening it?
If so, how is this done?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox