Re: Version 22.03/22.03.1 of Joseph Lee's add-ons: mandatory security updates #addonrelease

Hi all,

As promised, here are the links to download 22.03 releases. Remember that Add-on Updater will offer older releases after installing these, so disable add-on updates until further notice:

IMPORTANT: as of this moment Enhanced Touch Gestures, GoldWave, Resource Monitor, Sound Splitter, and StationPlaylist are end of life from me - no more changes accepted. The next releases will be 22.03.1 designed to provide compatibility with upcoming NVDA 2022.1 changes. I will formally resign from maintaining these add-ons a week after 22.03.1 is released.

Cheers,

Joseph