Clipspeak Interfering with Clipboard and Other Functions

Abbie Taylor

A few days ago, I downloaded the new version of ClipSpeak compatible with the latest version of NVDA. Today, I noticed a problem. Things would work fine for a while, and then, while in Chrome, I wouldn't be able to switch between browse and forms mode. When navigating through a list of items in my clipboard, pressing the down and up arrow keys closes the clipboard instead of moving to the next item in the list. Restarting NVDA temporarily resolves the issue. After about the third or fourth time of restarting NVDA, I finally disabled the add-on, and now, everything works as it should.

I'm finding no way to email the developer except for the address given in the About Add-On dialogue, to which I can't seem to navigate. So, I'm posting this here in the hope he sees it. I love the verbal feedback I get from ClipSpeak when copying, pasting, etc. I hope this issue can be resolved.