toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
hi, i'm using NVDA 2021.3.4 and i plan to switch to beta when it arrives, should i update today or should i wait for the beta day?
I have NVDA v. 2021.3.4 and do not plan to use the new beta version. Do I need to install the add on updater or windows app essentials versions that you’ve been telling us about in this thread?
Update 1: Add-on Updater 22.03.1 is now available. This is a mandatory (manual for now) update for anyone wishing to test NVDA 2022.1 beta 1 (INSTALL Add-on Updater 22.03.1 BEFORE INSTALLING NVDA 2022.1 beta 1!): https://github.com/josephsl/addonUpdater/releases/download/22.03/addonUpdater-22.03.1.nvda-addon
After installing this release:
- DO NOT DOWNGRADE TO 22.03 or earlier!
- Hold off on installing other add-on updates (manually or automatically) until I give the green light to do so.
There will be two more updates:
- An announcement that you can now upgrade rest of my add-ons.
- A virtual goodbye ceremony for five of my add-ons as I am officially ending maintenance for them as of this very moment.