Re: Task Bar - Running Applications - After upgrade 2021.3.4

David Ingram

Why are you sending an old update for an older version of nvda?  I’m not sure what this is  all about.  Thank you.

On Mar 17, 2022, at 11:05 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Please restart the PC.  Nothing in NVDA 2021.3.4 should change anything other than the security issue noted.  We have encountered with updates, that often things can behave a little odd after updating and before restarting the PC, so please try that and let us know how it works.
Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 3:58 AM Russell James <4rjames@...> wrote:
Greetings,

I think this happened after the previous update as well...

When I upgraded to 2021.3.4 my running applications in the task bar go silent using mouse over the icons.
The icons to the left are spoken but all I get when using the mouse over the running application icons is a generic "running applications" response.

When I restart the problem is resolved.

Russ

--
Quentin Christensen