Re: Can't Upgrade While Using RDP

Jacob Kruger

I use RDP on a relatively regular basis, but, can't remember last time I specifically tried to do an NVDA upgrade while it was being made use of.

But, partly since have narrator set to auto-start in all environments as well, just in case, can't see where this would be a problem if was specifically using Microsoft RDP, and, not NVDA remote?

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA
On 2022-03-18 01:04 AM, Christopher Duffley wrote:

If you're using the NVDARemote add-on, that will be your best bet. That's how I did it on my dedicated server out of St. Louis with Server4You. That's the only way, besides RDP, that I can control my machine.

Christopher Duffley
Host of Mission Possible Podcast: http://www.missionpossiblepodcast.com
Cell: +1 (603) 851-6971

12 Pro Max

On Mar 17, 2022, at 18:51, Russell James <4rjames@...> wrote:

Greetings,

The memories are fading it has been so long...
I used to be able to upgrade NVDA while using RDP.

However, with the 2021.3.4 upgrade this is not possible.

Russ