Re: Clipspeak Interfering with Clipboard and Other Functions

Dave Grossoehme

Hi:  I have to agree with you as well.  Joseph has given more than he needed to, for everyone else help.  He needs to give more time to his own needs.  Everyone has their own live.  I think it is time to give more to help his education in order to move on and be happy in his own life.  Hopeful he will have happy times ahead in life.

Dave

On 3/16/2022 6:07 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 03:31 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
I need to move on
-
Joseph,

I say the following with sincerity and deep appreciation for what you have done for the NVDA community:  Indeed you do!

You have a life outside of the NVDA Community to live, you have given more to the community, unpaid, than anyone else I know.  You've done your time, and you have done everything in your power to make your exit and orderly one, starting months ago.

So, go forth and prosper!  Let go.  It's OK, and that's whether anyone else, including myself, thinks so. You don't need to sacrifice your own life as well as future happiness and success on the altar of NVDA.  You've done plenty!

     ~ Commenter, Evangelos, in comments for
        New York Times, February 8, 2022