From: Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 8:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Zoom oddities

I got a new computer for Christmas, and was running the latest version

on both this one and my new one. I can't remember the version that

was, you might be able to look that up. I'm now running 2021.3.4, but

just updated to that today, so haven't been in a Zoom meeting with

that version yet. I am not running the Zoom Enhancements addon.