Re: Zoom oddities

Betsy Grenevitch

Luke, I just want to thank you, even though you were not writing to me, for giving the steps to what you ask the user to do. So many times we are told to do certain things on the list but not given the instructions to do them. Yes, we can look them up but you really have to know what you are looking up to find them. This was a great response.

On 3/17/2022 8:50 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
Bob Cavanaugh wrote:

1. When I enter a meeting, NVDA used to say "you are in the meeting
hosted by (name) with # participants." Now it says "you are in the
meeting hosted by %F with %D participants."
Are you using the Zoom Enhancements add-on?

If so, try running with it disabled, and see if you still get this. If you don't, then please report it to them.
Also, you didn't say what version of NVDA you're running (insert+n, h, a), or how long ago (I.E. under which earlier version of NVDA) this worked.

I do not believe this format error stems from NVDA core; the NVDA built in Zoom appModule doesn't touch that area of Zoom output.

Luke

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876