De: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] En nombre de Engin Albayrak
Enviado el: sábado, 08 de octubre de 2016 20:04
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: YNT: [nvda] nvda remote unofficial servers

Kimden: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Yerine kavein thran
Tarih: 8 Ekim 2016 Cumartesi 11:40
Kime: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Konu: Re: [nvda] nvda remote unofficial servers

this one is not working

On 4/1/16, Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@zajda.fr> wrote:
Hi,

You said:
all info is under the getting in touch heading on the nvra.me
So the e-mail address is so protected against bots that I cannot
understand it ;) I'l try anyway.

Thanks.

Shaun Everiss:
all info is under the getting in touch heading on the nvra.me I found
this on the freakyfwoof twitter but its on the tidbits
topdotenterprises.com magazine also.

On 31/03/2016 11:05 p.m., Patrick ZAJDA wrote:
Hi Shaun and all,

First of all, thank you very much for this information! I didn't
know that, on which twitter did you read it?
And how this server (for the code) is affiliated to NVDARemote creators?
Last question: I set up a server, but I don't find the e-mail
address to contact, what e-mail address is it?

Thanks!

Patrick

Shaun Everiss:
Hi.
well I just read this on twitter but there are some unofficial
remote servers.
nvdaremote.com is the main server.
nvra.me is the server list there are 16 servers and could be room
for more they want to put servers world wide eventually.

--
Patrick ZAJDA