Re: Version 22.03/22.03.1 of Joseph Lee's add-ons: mandatory security updates #addonrelease

Hi all,

As promised, version 22.03.1 (NVDA 2022.1 compatibility update) of the rest of my add-ons are now available for you to install manually:

The first five add-ons are now end of life from me (more on that soon). Windows App Essentials 22.03.1 resolves a problem where NVDA would announce display content in Calculator when numpad commands were performed with Num Lock turned on. Again these must be installed manually until Add-on Updater offers them to you, and if you are testing NVDA 2022.1 beta 1, older versions will not be offered to you unless you told Add-on Updater to check for development versions of these add-ons.

Cheers,

Joseph