NVDA and thunderbird

Betsy Grenevitch

Could someone who uses Thunderbird and has updated everything with NVDA tell me if they are having problems with emails deleting while reading other emails. I have also written this to the Thunderbird list but have not heard from anyone there, yet. It is not happening on my Sense 6 but only where I am using NVDA. I updated with the ad-ons--I believe it is the latest one as well as the time we were asked to update recently the NVDA program itself a couple of days ago. It is getting very frustrating losing emails and having to go and find them again. Any help with steps to try would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so very much.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876