Re: Learn how to code HTML with NVDA with this new series

Armando

Hello. I know a little bit about HTML, but your video is great! Thank you! Can you send us a link to your website? Thank you.

Sent From My iPhone

On Mar 23, 2022, at 6:08 PM, TheeQuinn Public via groups.io <theequinnpublic@...> wrote:

Hey everyone it's me again!

I apologize for not posting for a while I had a terrible cough and could not record a thing. But I am better now and I'm rolling out a brand new series. Since the launch of my new website a lot of persons have been requesting html tutorials. Well, request granted. I have just posted the first video in my new html series. In this video, I teach you the basics of html and we write and view or first test webpage using the NVDA screen reader. Stay tuned for the rest of the series where I will guide you on building your own website from scratch with NVDA. And of course, we will explore some features which are essential for screen reader accessibility on web pages. So check out the video link below, and let me know what you think. Also, the link to the transcript is available on my website(link in the description).

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtqE1flm6zE