Re: Issue with NVDA saying Unknown when attempting to access a Google Account in Chrome

Rui Fontes

It will not solve the problem!

Rui Fontes

Às 11:47 de 25/03/2022, Eduardo Fermiano Luccas escreveu:

you said you are using NVDA 2021.3.4, upgrade to NVDA 2021.3.5

Em sex., 25 de mar. de 2022 às 07:48, Luke Davis <luke@...> escreveu:
farhan israk wrote:

> I am using windows 10 21h2, nvda 2021.3.4 and google chrome Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit). I cannot browse google sites such as gmail,

I am not a Chrome user, but I believe they are up to version 100 or more. Can
you check for updates?

> google drive or google disability help desk properly. If I press tab and nvda focuses my account, nvda says unknown. I cannot navigate in the page any more.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but have you run the COM Registration
Fixing Tool in the NVDA tools menu?

Luke

--
eduardo fermiano luccas