Re: 2022.3.5 Upgrade and Speaking of Taskbar Icons

Sarah k Alawami

I remember someone had trouble with task bars' items and the english language, or rather a different language. I'm actually heading off to work so can't search the list at this time, but that should be a shove in the right direction.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our website. . to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on odysee

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a 5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating system.

On 25 Mar 2022, at 9:23, Brian Vogel wrote:

Well, here is the changelog for NVDA:  https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2021.3.5/documentation/changes.html

A search on the word "taskbar" doesn't show a single change since 2016.

What were you expecting this update to change in relation to the taskbar?  Also, under what version(s) of Windows?

     ~ Commenter, Evangelos, in comments for
        New York Times, February 8, 2022