Re: 2022.3.5 Upgrade and Speaking of Taskbar Icons

Russell James

Brian I'm not seeing the message history here and I don't know if your message is in response to mine but I would like to mention that with the latest upgrade to 3.5 my taskbar icons didn't go silent after the upgrade and force me to restart the computer to get them back...

I don't know the root cause but something improved the update process :-)

Russ

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022, 12:54 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 12:33 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I'm actually heading off to work so can't search the list at this time, but that should be a shove in the right direction.
-

Searching a Groups.io Topics Page/Archive

     ~ Commenter, Evangelos, in comments for
        New York Times, February 8, 2022