Re: 2022.3.5 Upgrade and Speaking of Taskbar Icons

Russell James

When installations require restarts shouldn't they at least recommend it? :-)

Sometimes, when it's convenient, I will do that but it's not always required and some applications will install and end with a restart now option...

Thanks for asking for the clarification sorry I wasn't more clear

Russ

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022, 12:18 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 10:00 AM, Russell James wrote:
I would like to mention that with the latest upgrade to 3.5 my taskbar icons didn't go silent after the upgrade and force me to restart the computer to get them back...
-
My response was to your message.  I could not tell whether you were upset about something versus pleased, now that's clear.

Much like Eduardo Fermiano Luccas, I tend to at least exit and restart software after updates, so I often don't notice things that only happen if you do not do so.

Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be.

    ~ Betty Rollin