Locked Re: Adding A City To The Weather Add-On
Hi Glen,toggle quoted message Show quoted text
The keystroke you mention is not for adding a city. It Is for setting up a temporary city. This assumes you have saved more than one city in your Weather program and you want to check the weather in another city without changing your default city. To add a city to Weather Plus:
1. Press NVDA + N for the NVDA menu.
2. Choose preferences.
3. Press enter on Weather plus.
4. The default item there is set and manage your cities. Press enter on that.
5. You are placed in an edit field. Type in a city name or city code .
6. Tab once to a test button and press enter. This will search for the city or give you multiple choices if there is more than one.
7. If you find the city, highlight it in the results list and tab to the add city button and press enter.
8. You can then use the tab key to set parameters for the city you have chosen. These settings are check boxes and there are a lot of them.
9. Don't forget to tab to and press OK to save the setting.
On 3/31/2022 10:15 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
For a nation to admit it has done grevous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!