toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
The settings window can also be opened with: NVDA + CTRL + SHIFT
Il 01/04/2022 04:44, Ron Canazzi ha
The keystroke you mention is not for adding a city. It Is for
setting up a temporary city. This assumes you have saved more than
one city in your Weather program and you want to check the
weather in another city without changing your default city. To add
a city to Weather Plus:
1. Press NVDA + N for the NVDA menu.
2. Choose preferences.
3. Press enter on Weather plus.
4. The default item there is set and manage your cities. Press
enter on that.
5. You are placed in an edit field. Type in a city name or city
6. Tab once to a test button and press enter. This will search
for the city or give you multiple choices if there is more than
7. If you find the city, highlight it in the results list and tab
to the add city button and press enter.
8. You can then use the tab key to set parameters for the city
you have chosen. These settings are check boxes and there are a
lot of them.
9. Don't forget to tab to and press OK to save the setting.
On 3/31/2022 10:15 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
A friend of mine has NVDA and the weather add-on, and he cannot
seem to add
He went into settings with insert shift control alt W.
I'd try it myself to help him, but I don't want to add any
cities and have
to remove them.
Can someone pass along what needs to be done for him to add
I'll help him with the info I get from here.