Re: Problem in replying message on groups.io website

mcLeod stinnett

from mack using latest NVDA and windows 10. When i hit reply in the archives, i tab to the subject box and then tab and it says, quote whole post, i tab again, and it says edit and it shows my signature, i turn on focus mode and type and then hit reply to group. i can go to the top of the page and press e, and hear subject, press e again and i hear edit, and my signature. I wonder if i did not have a signature would things be the same. don't know if i want to find out, LOL