Re: Bluetooth headphones will not connect with NVDA

Jackie

Larry, at the risk of sounding like an old broken record, or 1 of
those automatically repeating recordings like you hear in the airport,
there's an awful lot you're not telling us, which may or may not be
helpful to our diagnosing the problem.

Firstly what version of Windows are you running? What is your
bluetooth headset, what versions of bluetooth does it support, & does
your machine support that version?

Audio settings are found in NVDA in the synthesizer dialog (ctrl+NVDA+s).

Just for the halibut, have you tried to connect this headset to your
computer just to listen to music? If you can pair the machine &
headset thus, getting the headset to work w/NVDA should pretty much be
a walk in the park--just go to the synthesizer dialog & set the audio
output accordingly.

On 4/13/22, Larry Higgins <larry.b.higgins@...> wrote:
Hello Listers, and sure hope you all can give me a pointer on how to
solve this issue.

For some reason, I am having no luck in getting NVDA to come through my
Bluetooth headset. I have no trouble either with JFW or Window-Eyes, but
no luck with NVDA.

I must be missing something, but I can't seem to locate an option for
choosing sound cards, or any audio devices, for that matter.

If anyone could shed some light on this matter, I would surely
appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Larry