Re: Opening attached files in Firefox

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Brian,

You pronounce Cearbhall like “karool” with a very flat “a”. The first syllable is a bit like the gorl’s name Carol but the second one is the long “oo” sound.

Go mbeannaigh Dia dhuit!

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@...

I use the free version of Spam Reader to get rid of spam. The Professional version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader for free now!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2016 6:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Opening attached files in Firefox

Cearbhall,

Interesting.  Please do report back if/when you get to the root cause.  I have absolutely no problem with that website in Firefox and the journal archive is beautifully laid out with the thumbnails of the covers of each respective issue.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, would you be willing to attempt a "phonetic transcription" of your first name (or give me a useful web resource for same)?  Even though I'm almost entirely of Irish extraction on Mom's side I have never been good with pronunciation of any of the Gaelic languages.  I would never, in a million years, have guessed that Saorise Ronin's first name is pronounced sear-sha [where the first syllable is close to 'sear' as in to sear meat over high heat].
--
Brian

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.

~ Lauren Bacall

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.